Relevant and Strong Links makes a great impact in website Rankings! So its better to have good quality links for your website.
“Always Remember, an optimized site with good link popularity will always rank higher as compared to others”
Following are some very useful and handy tips for link building and link popularity campaign:
Link Building Tips
- Try to get reciprocal links between your site and others in the same industry.
- Incoming links should use your keyword phrase.
- Link to others with higher Page Rank (Install Google Tool Bar to get PageRank information.)
- Include your reciprocal page link from the main page of your Website.
- Avoid using the link text such as “links”, “link exchange” use “Resources” instead.
- Try to build link category that best match to your site content.
- Do not provide more than 20 links per page, if needed try to split it into additional page.
- Try to use brief text along with links describing the content of the outbound link page.
- To find sites those related to your keywords and accept site submissions, visit your favorite search engine and search for:
“Add a link” + “your keyword(s)”
“Add a site” + “your keyword(s)”
“Add URL” + “your keyword(s)”
“Add an URL” + “your keyword(s)”
“Submit a link” + “your keyword(s)”
“Submit a site” + “your keyword(s)”
“Submit URL” + “your keyword(s)”
“Submit an URL” + “your keyword(s)”
“Suggest a link” + “your keyword(s)”
“Suggest a site” + “your keywords(s)”
“Suggest URL” + “your keyword(s)”
“Suggest an URL” + “your keyword(s)”
“Your Region” + “Add url”
“your keywords” + “directory”
“your keywords” + “directories”
keyword add site
“your industry” +add url, directories, etc…
“related sites” + your keyword
“related urls” + your keyword
Other General Tips
- Make sure your Website is completely finished, spell checked, online and all the links are working properly before submitting to search engines.
- Try to include ‘robots.txt’ to prevent spiders from crawling certain directories.
(For more in-depth study of robots please visit: (http://www.robotstxt.org/wc/norobots.html)
- If a site was developed in a language other than HTML, make sure that there’s AT LEAST SOME static content for the spider to read.
- Try and get on Dmoz if you are not already on there.
- Read each search engines guidelines and follow them strictly.
- Use the Meta tags in all pages.
- For getting proper keywords that commonly used, go to:
Other online tools:
- For checking keyword density analysis visit:
- If you are using frames, try to include “noframes” tag with keyword rich content in the main page (the page that contains tags).
- Keep all your content in the root directory if possible.
- Don’t use images for links to important content pages. If you do, add ALT tags.
- Do not try to cover too many topics on one page, as it will dilute the relevancy for your targeted key phrase.
- Try to include your company’s physical address on your site, including a telephone number.
- Make sure your home page should load in 8-10 seconds or less with a 56K modem.
( http://www.1-hit.com/all-in-one/tool.loading-time-checker.htm )
- Optimize your images and keep the page size low.
- Try to use CSS data as an external file and call it by using tag
- Use the longer or plural version of a keyword, where possible.
- Try to register your domain name with the exact keyword phrase you are targeting, using hyphens to separate the keywords.
(eg: if the keyword phrase is “star hotels Kochi”, then your domain: www.star-hotels-kochi.com)
- Update your important pages at regular intervals.
- Check your site from broken links periodically.
For any query please fill the form in the right or call me at +91 9654-64-7969 or mail me at email@example.com