For better caching of your website its most important to use a perfect SEO friendly Navigation, so that spiders can roam through out your website and can cache all the pages of the website.
Following are some very handy tips to a better spider friendly website navigation:
- Use keyword/phrase that best describes the target page.
- Always use your primary keywords in the link text least one or more on the page.
- Try to place your primary keywords at the starting of a link text if possible.
- Try to use Title Attribute in the text links.
- Avoid using image maps, if needed make it sure to add text links at the bottom of all pages
- Do not use long text; limit 40-50 characters in a link text.
- Create text links and use a common navigational menu for all the pages.
- Make sure the pages on your site to be linked to one another, especially the home page.
- Try to include a Site map if you have more than 30 pages.
- Submit an XML site map to Google. (Visit: Google Sitemaps)
- Limit the number of links per page to less than 20 for better results.
- If your Website using Flash, make it sure to add text links at the bottom of the page as a supplement to the Flash navigation. (Google now takes links from Flash)
- Try to use keyword phrases in the HTML and image file names
- Keep your file names hyphenated (eg: http://www.hotels-kochi.htm)
For any query please fill the form in the right or call me at +91 9654-64-7969 or mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org