We work hard to rank your website to the top of Search Engines even with a low budget SEO spend. Follow us on LinkedIn at:
We work hard to rank your website to the top of Search Engines even with a low budget SEO spend. Follow us on LinkedIn at:
You can now find your SEO Freelancer at Backpage Website as well:
Contact me for any queries. You can also get in touch with me at the below links:
At Linkedin: http://in.linkedin.com/in/seofreelancerindia/
On Twitter: https://twitter.com/freelanceseo
Connect me at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/freelanceindiaseo
A freelancer is a person who is denotes to a self employed and who works in any business. Usually, Freelancers work separately and communicate with the clients to get their projects done. Simultaneously, freelancers work for various companies as well. Freelance SEO Professionals, has ability to work at an inexpensive price than other companies. We use the latest SEO strategies and methods with modern approach to SEO your site to rank at the top position in the search engine result pages.
SEOFreelance.net is an India based Search Engine Optimization experts who provides freelance SEO to optimize your website. Our freelance SEO professional present you the quality SEO services like Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Directory Submission, Internet marketing, website analysis, and link building services that fetch your site at the higher place in the chief search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing, etc. Our purpose is to offer you a complete one-stop quality result by making sure customer oriented services and applying the newest and flexible approach and SEO technology.
Freelancers are professionals who present their specialized skills and expertise to self-governing and clients typically work separately. In most cases, freelance professionals set their own rules and fix their own targets. They are therefore not bossed by their superiors. These features – flexible rules, own targets and working to follow without being bossed – freelance profession make a dominating success.
Freelance industry has developed to become an influential industry with enormous freelance employment chances. Indeed, this industry has extended much to match frequent specialized skills. So, earning freelance jobs has been aim for both new applicants and experienced professionals. Still, there are some freelance jobs have which frame over others.
Some of the most required after freelance jobs comprise the job of programmer, SEO, writing, advertisement, photography, web page designer, translation, and proofreading and data entry. If you equal any of the above-mentioned skills, you have the basic eligibility to discover the thrilling world of freelancing.
We are money-making SEO and Social Media services bring you discreet mix of have and ability in the area of SEO, PPC, and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) Ethnical Social Media development in the view of online marketing. Our accomplished SEO and Social Media Professionals encourage your product name with code of principles. Our SEO specialist has high-quality working experience in Online standing organization services.
Internet has become the most viable source of entertainment, marketing and business promotion with more and more people getting attached to this innovative technology every single day. There is something in it for every individual, whether young ones or the grown up people. You can enjoy the latest online games, shop for the hot & happening accessories from the leading online stores, book ticket for your favorite Hollywood flick and much more. With such far and wide popularity of internet over the global platter, it comes as no surprise if a big chunk of business people opt to avail of the best SEO strategies to give their business an online recognition. You may often find it far convenient to surf around various websites for finding the online services that could satisfy your specific needs rather than looking for the same in some traditional store. This is probably due to multiple reasons such as exclusive variety, affordability and the ease to shop at the comfort of your home by making merely few clicks. However, the internet has been in news for some wrong reasons as well, now and then. To be precise, there is no authenticity of the other party from which you are buying your merchandise. Once you have made the payment and the product has been delivered, you can’t do much to get it rectified in case the product is defective or does not fulfills your expectations. The need of the hour is therefore to establish a proper authentication system that could enable the customers know every minute information about the online vendors before making a purchase from them. With the widening popularity of best SEO strategies, the online businesses have found a highly effective mode to prove their authenticity. They leave no stone unturned in promoting their business online and have been successful in spreading awareness about their services among the most potential customers all across the globe. The customers in turn too find it easier to choose the vendor that could satisfy their requirements the best way, thanks to the best SEO strategies that accompany manifold benefits. Starting a blog of your own to promote your product/ services is one of the best SEO strategies that you can ever implement. But in order to rear the intended benefits from blog posting, it is important to implement the SEO techniques intelligently. Here are some vital tips to ensure maximum SEO benefits from your blog . 1. Provide a suitable title to your blog article keeping in mind the desired keyword to ensure perfect SEO. Make sure to maintain an acceptable density of the keyword in your entire article. While deciding the keywords, you must take in consideration all the probable and relevant words or phrases so that, when typed in the search engines, they should retrieve your website on the very first page of the search. 2. Quality content in itself holds the capability to enable your website get indexed by the search. Hence, providing focused and to-the-point content that could vouch for your product or service in true sense is highly recommended. A content written in an engaging and simple language makes it easier for the visitors to go through your site and know about your services in detail. Hence, ensuring a niche and genuine content also contributes significantly towards the best SEO strategies. Contact me at email@example.com for your free website analysis. You can also fill in the form at the left. Posted at: Freelance SEO
Following are some biggest SEO mistakes webmasters commit while optimizing a website:
I will be adding more points in my future posts, stay tuned… HS
Are you having an eCommerce website? Do you want to rank high for all your product keyword searches (like Google, Bing etc..)? Are you looking for an effective way to optimize your eCommerce website? You are at the right place!
There is no doubt that Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a proven, effective tool to help enhance your website traffic and business, thus optimizing an online ecommerce website is even more important as compared to other niche websites. With all core ecommerce website SEO requirements and recommendations, I have prepared the following SEO checklist that will help you optimize your ecommerce website to rank high on search engines:
• Product Keywords – These are words/phrases that appear in the content of your site. Brainstorm a list of words that you would search if looking for your product. You can use the free Google Adwords keyword tool (https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal). Use the keywords often in the text of your site (2-4% density), but do not obviously overuse them, or the search engine will treat them as spam. (Learn more about our Adwords Consultancy services)
• Research – Though not a tool in and of itself, research will tell you if you are on the correct path. Once you determine your keywords, run a search for each keyword or phrase to see if the content of the pages (product pages) generated matches the content of your page. If not, try new keywords until you are confident that consumers searching for your product will find your ecommerce website easily.
• Code to Text Ratio – Search engines like Google calculate the percentage of text that appears
on a web page in order to determine whether or not that page is relevant to the requested search query by the user. A higher text ratio places a page higher in rank. Search engines prefer text to images, and prefer HTML to other formats.
• Titles – Make your page title descriptive as this title will appear as the link on the search result page when the search engine returns its results to the consumer. Keep your title interesting, keep it to the point of your site/products, and keep it brief and concise – no more than five to eight words (65 chars). It’s recommended to use keywords in the page title. Title each document on the site appropriately so that they will be searchable by keywords pertaining to the content of the site. Also avoid title duplicity across the website.
• Meta Tags – Meta tags are also one of the most important SEO element for your website. While some search engines now ignore keyword Meta tags, many use the description meta tag to elaborate on the title. Use keyword rich Meta description to explain the content of your webpage.
• Image Tags – As search engines can’t read the images, use Image “Alt Tags” to specify an alternate text for an image. This tag will be read as text to search engines instead of images (increasing your code to text ratio), and should contain your keywords.
• Internal Linking – Make sure that all your important product pages and categories are linked from the Home page of your website. Link these pages within your site using keywords and phrases. Search engine use these internal links to crawl the internal pages of the website. Such links will increase the natural usage of the keywords on your site, and generate more interest in your site.
• HTML Site Maps – Site maps were initially used to enable visitors to navigate a site with ease. Now they also help to increase the crawability of a website. The sitemap should be simple; keyword rich, and link to every page within the site.
• Frames – Do not use frames on your site. Do not put your products in Frame. The search engine may see the frame only and ignore any of the text contained within the frame.
I will posting some more valuable tips to optimize your e-commerce website, stay tuned for more posts..
Need help to boost your e-commerce SEO campaign, please fill the form in the right or call me at +91 965-464-7969 or mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Google is “the” Internet search engine. Over 150 million searches are conducted daily. Between Google, Yahoo and Bing, these three account for about 90% of all searches made on the web.
As stated in the first paragraph, over 160 million searches are conducted every day with Google. Even if your business or product is currently listed on Google, do you think that a boost in ranking to the 1st or 2nd page would increase the number of
potential customers coming to your web site?
How Does Google Calculate Page Relevance?
Although I don’t know how the Google algorithm works exactly, no-one does, it’s a closely guarded secret, I do know that Google relies on 118 different calculations to workout the relevancy of any particular page for a search, the big one is link popularity…
If you have downloaded the Google toolbar, then you will have seen the green bar that Google uses to rank every site you visit. This ranking is Google’s PageRank, and is indicated on a scale of 1 to 10. Generally, sites with a PageRank of 7-10 are considered excellent in terms of quality and popularity.
But how is this rank calculated? Quite simply actually. Google’s main criteria for the calculation of relevancy for a page is based on the number of web sites that link back to that particular site.
However, having 100,000 web sites linking back to your site will not necessarily mean that you will attain a PageRank of 10. Each site that links back to you must in itself contain quality content and have a high (7-10) PageRank for it to impact positively on the PageRank of your web site. Yes, sites with a poor PageRank can bring your sites PageRank down.
If Google’s PageRank technology sounds confusing, just try and remember that Google’s PageRank is the #1 criterion for calculating the relevancy of any web page in relation to the
specified search term.
Now, there are supposedly over 118 factors involved in exactly how Google calculates your Search Engine Rank Position (SERP), as mentioned above, Google places more emphasis on PageRank than other engines. We’ll also be looking at some of the other main factors in a later chapter.